Friday, January 29, 2010

Blogger's Best Friend Award



Thanks so much to Carol at Reflections From the Fence, for awarding me this fine honor!  She's been a great source of encouragement since I started this blogging thing, and I appreciate it very much.

Swiped from Carol's site: "The developer of the award 'Bandit' "A Blogger's Best Friend Award" says it shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria."

I have to pass this on to Kathy's Kampground Kapers, and  Greta's Genealogoy Blog, with my appreciation.  :)

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I am honored! I don't do awards so much....it is too difficult for me to pick someone to pas it on to. Hey, I love all my bloggy buddies. But, I am so honored that you would think of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this honor - I have been enjoying your blog so much, I can't help but leave comments! Will acknowledge and pass on soon - still recovering from trip.

    ReplyDelete